The California Appellate Law Group* continues to be one of the most prolific boutique appellate law firms in the country for filing amicus briefs in the U.S. Supreme Court. In the first half of 2020 alone, CALG filed 5 amicus briefs — nearly one every month.
These include briefs on behalf of:
- JAMS, Inc. (Monster Energy Co. v. City Beverages LLC)
- California New Car Dealers Association (OTO, LLC v. Kho et al.)
- ESET, LLC (Malewarebytes, Inc. v. Enigma Software Group USA, Inc.)
- America’s Health Insurance Plans (Hospira, Inc. v. Eli Lily and Co.)
- Niskanen Center et al. (Trump v. Mazars USA & Deutsche Bank AG)
Learn more about our amicus practice — in the U.S. Supreme Court, the California Supreme Court, and lower state and federal appellate courts — by clicking here.
*In July 2022, the California Appellate Law Group was renamed the Complex Appellate Litigation Group.
This article is copyright © in the year of publication above.